Thursday 20 October 2011

Luis (testimony series final)

Luis:

    
     I never received an education, or parental love.  My life was filled with confusion.  I was filled with bitterness and sadness.  A life filled with drug addiction and alcoholism.    One day God spoke to me through an individual and told me to rise up from that place in which I was because I did not deserve to be there.  It was then that they told me about the lord and that through the word of God I could restore my life.  I am so grateful because since then I’ve come to know the Lord I am a new person.  I have learned to live life in a different manner.  God has shown me so much love and mercy and truly become someone special in my life.  Every day I ask that he give me strength to keep going forward because I am now starting to learn how to enjoy living life in a correct manner.  And now I am free to worship and glorify the lord.  Thank you God!

















     Luis has been making a lot of progress here in the ministry.  He has most recently been delivered from constant nightmares that have been plaguing him for years.  He hopes to be in touch with his family soon for the first time in almost as long as he can remember.  He also expresses an interest in staying at Hogar de la Roca after he completes his recovery to actively help others who struggle with the same facets of life as himself.  With God's help and Grace it will be done, one step at a time.    

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! Please tell Luis we will continue holding him up in prayer. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuando muchas veces dudamos de la misericordia de Dios , y miramos lo q hace en las personas como luis nos damos cuenta q la misericordia de Dios es grande y perfecta para los q le aman ....bendiciones Luis sigue adenlante Dios esta contigo y bendito sea el ministerio q te abrio las puertas para ser una nueva personas bendiciones atodos Dios eres grande¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete